Terms and Conditions
These Terms of Delivery apply to all offers and/or to all agreements entered into by Vitex Natura wholesalers with third parties. Notice may be made, inter alia, by giving a copy of the Terms of Delivery to the other party by reference to the Delivery Terms on Letter and Billing Paper, by referring to the Terms of Delivery on Offer, Price Document, Internet Site or Order Confirmation.
2: Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Terms of Delivery are deemed to have been accepted by the parties concerned. Exceptional provisions must be explicitly agreed upon in writing.
3: An agreement is deemed to have been made if the offer made by the seller is ordered and paid by the buyer. If the agreement is written in writing, the written commitment applies.
Article 2 - Products, materials and shelf-life;
1. The products of Vitex Natura wholesale are manually made up of fresh and living materials. As a result, Vitex Natura wholesaler reserves the right to make changes in design, production, and materials without prior consultation with the buyer.
Article 3 - Offers:
1. All offers made by or on behalf of Vitex Natura wholesale orally or in price journals, the Internet, daily or weekly newspapers, periodicals, announcements, letters, faxes and emails regarding prices, quotations, delivery terms, etc. are absolutely non-binding and for Vitex Natura wholesale on Not binding in any way unless expressly stated otherwise.
2. Agreements that have been entered into through intermediaries or not, shall be binding on Vitex Natura wholesale confirmation by written email.
3. Changes to the original agreement of any kind, written or oral, by or on behalf of a counterparty, which causes higher costs than could be included in the price quotation, may be charged to the other party by Vitex Natura wholesaler. You will be informed in advance of this.
Article 4 - Delivery:
Delivery Time 1: Vitex Natura's wholesale delivery time will be respected as much as possible, but exceeding its Vitex Natura wholesaler will not be held liable and will not be entitled to cancel the agreement. 1a. Vitex Natura wholesale is not liable for any damage to the buyer due to non-delivery.
2. If by force majeure not within 48 hours after the agreed delivery date, the Vitex Natura wholesaler must notify the buyer as soon as possible by fax/email or by telephone with written confirmation, without being liable for any damages. 3. Vitex Natura wholesale may terminate consultations with the buyer agreement in case of force majeure or suspend delivery until the time when the force majeure ceases to exist. 4. If in the case of suspension, delivery is delayed for more than 10 days, the buyer is authorized to give notice in writing of the sale agreement as dissolved. As force majeure, the following similar circumstances are considered:
A.te late or qualitatively unacceptable delivery of one or more supply companies;
Government intervention; C. Full or partial strike or interruption in the in-one external transport device. Riots and other irregularities that prevent the timely execution of the agreement. Total or partial stagnation in the production equipment of or work or exclusion in the business or in which goods are involved in commodities or products. Interruptions in internet computers and/or telephone connections that stagnate orders over the Internet.
Article 5 - Episode
1. Delivery is always deemed to be at the customer's address and is made for his / her account.
2. Unless, as far as Vitex Natura wholesale and customer agreements are concerned, the route and means of transportation are chosen to the best of their knowledge.
3. Any insurance costs are for the account of the buyer.
Article 6 - Packaging and transport
Vitex Natura wholesaler is entitled to charge the actual costs of packaging and transport above the selling price.
Article 7 - Payment
1. Sales are made for prepayment or, unless agreed upon after receipt of the bill, in which case payment must be made within 14 days of the invoice date without deduction of discount and without debt comparison.
1a. You can check out on our site in the following ways.
We accept for payment:
Ideal (internet banking)
1b. On Account (Only with a customer number and written agreement)
2. If this term is exceeded, the buyer is deemed to be in default and Vitex Natura wholesaler is entitled to charge the legal interest as soon as the buyer is in default without prejudice to the Vitex Natura wholesaler Further future rights.
Article 8 - Retention of title
1. All delivered products remain the property of Vitex Natura wholesale until fully paid.
Article 9 - Complaints
1. The products to be delivered must comply with the usual quality standards.
2. Complaints regarding visible defects to delivered products must be reported to Vitex Natura wholesaler immediately after notice or in any case within 24 hours of receipt, by fax/email or telephone.
3. Complaints relating to a particular delivery do not affect prior or subsequent deliveries and do not entitle payment for the prior or subsequent or subsequent delivery.
4. Defects on a part of the delivered do not give the buyer the right to the disapproval of the entire delivered lot.
Article 10 - Applicable law/disputes
1. All agreements to which these Terms apply, in whole or in part, shall be governed by Dutch law.
2. All disputes (also considered by one of the parties as such) in respect of or arising out of the agreements between Vitex Natura wholesaler and a foreign-based buyer concluded on which these Terms may be decided by the Dutch Judge, Which is authorized in the area in which Vitex Natura is the wholesaler.
Article 11 - Personal Data
1. Your information we need to be able to process your orders and payments. We will not pass on your information to third parties.
Article 12 - Final provision
1. In cases where these conditions do not provide, Dutch law shall also apply.
2. If and to the extent that any part of any provision of these Terms and Conditions appears to be in conflict with any mandatory provisions of national or international law, they will be deemed not to be agreed and will continue to bind these Terms for the remaining parties