With the Anatolie Bath Salt from Vitex Natura you free your body and mind from a strenuous, endless day and immerse yourself in a place of peace, relaxation and serenity.
The Anatolia lake salt with its relaxing, exfoliating and decongestant effect is used during the bath for a moment of pure relaxation, in a basin of warm water or as an exfoliating scrub massage during the shower, hammam or bath. Because the salt crystals are unprocessed and mixed by hand, important minerals such as magnesium, potassium and zinc are well preserved and you have extra beneficial effects in the bath. That is why the grain of this natural bath salt is larger than with machine-mixed bath salts.
Features & Benefits:
- Nourishes, repairs and soothes dry and sensitive skin
- For intense relaxation and well-being
- Melts tired muscles and creates a cozy cocoon of wellness.
- It promotes the acid-base balance in the body.
- It is useful to raise low blood pressure
- It has micro killing function
- The salt is suitable for consumption and gives a nice taste to meals
- For every skin type and a baby soft skin feeling
- 100% natural crystal salt
- Packed with minerals such as magnesium, potassium and zinc
- Contains no iodine
- Vegan: Yes
Tip: The Anatolian bath salt is also ideal as a body scrub. Simply and gently massage the bath salt into the skin with a cloth, massage brushes or natural sponge. If you want to give the bath salt something extra, add an extra ingredient to the bath salt. E.g. Vitex Natura Sodium Bicarbonate, Vitex Natura dried rose buds, Vitex Natura dried lavender or a few drops of Vitex Natura essential oil.
Note: Salt is salt, no matter what name it has and where it comes from. That is why it remains important that you adhere to the maximum recommended amount of 6 grams when consumed, so that salt remains healthy for your body. The Heart Foundation advises adults to eat a maximum of 6 grams of salt per day. This does NOT apply to babies and children. It is less for children. The kidneys of babies and young children cannot handle much salt yet. Therefore, do not add salt to your baby or child's food.